Stay With Confidence
Your wellbeing and that of our team members is always our absolute priority so we are constantly reviewing our processes as we know the advice is ever changing. But what never changes is our commitment to helping you escape the four walls of home to enjoy a relaxing break in beautiful, natural surroundings here, next to the river Tay, that is safe, fun and follows all the current Government guidance.
Some of our safety measures:
- Hand sanitiser stations that are placed throughout the park.
- Sensible social distancing – our pitches have six-metre spacing and we’ll reduce the number of people on site so we can manage demand.
- There will be signs and floor markings as a common sense reminder to keep two metres from other people.
- Facility blocks are open and there will be 2 deep cleans a day plus supplementary cleans as needed.
- We ask that if you are able to use your own facilities in your unit, you do so as much as possible – this will help us manage demand and queuing.
- We’re only allowing individual bookings and try to prevent large groups assembling.
- For health and safety reasons, campers are not allowed to have day visitors onto their pitches – please meet family and friends off-site so we can limit the number of people on our campsites.
- Service points will be open – please follow hand washing guidance; whilst we will have this available on site, we’d ask campers to also bring with them their own supplies of soap and hand sanitiser.
- When you are out and about on park please follow government guidance about social distancing.
- Please respect our local community and follow social distancing guidelines when you are visiting Aberfeldy and the area around the park.
- If you or a member of your party feel unwell during your stay please tell us and return to your permanent home – you can’t self-isolate on park. (If you are using public transport please let us know)
Find out more
Hot showers, toilets, disabled facilities, laundry & dishwash are all located in our main hub at the entrance to the park – just next to reception.
Electric hook-up available. Prepay card meter £10.00 deposit for card.
Laundry open 8.00am – 8.00pm daily – tokens and washing powder available from reception. Showers and toilets open 24hrs.
We have a children’s Playpark plus a dedicated ball playing area onsite.
When you stay with us you can enjoy access to the leisure facilities at our nearby sister property Moness Resortfor a small fee. This includes pool with steam room, spa bath and sauna. You can also enjoy exclusive savings on Spa treatments and dining too.
Well behaved dogs are always welcome.