Home from Home
For Best Rates, Book Direct
Motorhomes & Caravans
Aberfeldy Caravan park is a popular and relaxed touring base in Highland Perthshire. We have 128 grass pitches for Caravan and Motorhome camping holidays including a handful of hard standing pitches. We offer the perfect base to explore the local area.
The charming town of Aberfeldy is right on your doorstep with plenty of local shops, cafes and bars within easy walking distance. You can look forward to stunning views and all the onsite essentials (see all our facilities here). We pride ourselves on providing a safe, friendly and relaxed environment for all. Well behaved pets are also welcome.
Facilities & Amenities
We’ve got everything you would expect and a more extras to boot. Scroll down for our caravan and camping facilities and amenities.
Facilities & Amenities
Hot showers, toilets, disabled facilities, laundry & dishwash are all located in our main hub at the entrance to the park – just next to reception.
Moness Resort Leisure Facilities
Aberfeldy Touring Checklist
We have some pitches with hard standing. Most are grass pitches. All pitches benefit from wonderful views of the surrounding countryside. You can download our caravan site map here.
- Park open March – October
- Partially serviced pitches for caravans and motorhomes – electricity only (water and drainage nearby)
- Chemical toilet disposal points
- Drive over’ service point for motorhomes.
- Pitches can be booked ahead and are allocated on arrival
- Caravan pitches have electric hook up – prepay card meter £10.00 deposit for card.
- Safe, friendly and welcoming environment
- Groups can be booked on request
- We do insist on quiet time from 10pm-8am
- Pet friendly
- Water and waste points
- Restaurants and Bars just a few minutes’ walk away in Aberfeldy.
- Hot showers 24hrs (including accessible access)
- Razor points and wash basins
- Toilets 24hrs (including accessible access)
- Accessible facilities
- Laundry room (including tumble dryer)
- Pitching Parking
- BBQ + picnics
- Families welcome
- Groups welcome
- 24-hour security
We are located on the A827 – 20 mins from the A9 – on the approach to Aberfeldy, on the right-hand side.
Get in touch
Aberfeldy Touring Caravan Park is open as a fully serviced park to the public from March to October.
We have we have 31 grass tent pitches (some with electric hook-up) right in the heart of our camping ground in stunning surroundings.
Motor Homes & Campervans
Your home from home
Just a short walk away from the bustling market town of Aberfeldy, our idyllic touring park offers the perfect pitch for caravaners and campers looking for a stunning base to explore highland Perthshire.
Things to do
Highland Touring Breaks
Aberfeldy Caravan and Camping park is the ideal base for an active (or relaxed) touring holiday in Highland Perthshire. There are many stunning walking and cycling routes right on your doorstep as well as golf, fishing, historic attractions and swimming too!
Book now stay later
Plan your escape to the great outdoors with the very best of highland Perthshire right on your doorstep. Check out our latest short break offers.