Camping & Tents
We have 31 grass tent pitches, in the centre of the park with some even having electric hook-up
All pitches benefit from wonderful views of the surrounding countryside.
- Dish wash and food preparation sinks nearby.
- Chemical toilet disposal points
- Washrooms with toilets, free hot showers, wash hand basins, razor points and hand dryers.
- Disabled customers have private facilities with full wheelchair access including shower.
- Launderette with washing machines, tumble dryers, as well as sinks for hand washing clothes.
- Picnic table with barbecue plate available on some pitches.
- Dog walking and exercise areas.
- Information on ‘Things to see and do’ in the Breadalbane area.
- 24 hour security.
- Restaurants and Bars just a few minutes walk away in Aberfeldy.
Check Availability & Book Online
- Park open 18th March - 30th October
- Note that pitches are bookable, but they are allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Some pitches have electric hook up.
- Electric hook-up Prepay card meter, £10.00 card deposit. Charged as used at 15.5p/kwh.
- We cater for a range of customers - families, couples, backpackers, mountain bikers... - and promote a friendly and relaxed atmosphere throughout the park.
- However, we do insist on quiet after 10pm at night and restrict the number of group bookings we take over the busiest period.
- For group bookings please call Reservations on 01887 822108.
How to find us
We are located on the A827 - 20 mins from the A9 - on the approach to Aberfeldy, on the right hand side.